Bring them home freshly
Share them hot with
your loved ones.
Now you can bring home the Dumpling
Man experience. Our frozen dumplings
are made fresh and speedy frozen. They can stay in your freezer
for up to 2 weeks
and not lose their flavor.
Frozen dumplings can be prepared three different ways: searing, boiling
or steaming. They can all be prepared on stove top. Remember,
don't defrost them
You'll need a 10 inch or bigger non-stick pan, with a lid that can
cover the pan entirely.
1. Heat the pan on medium heat for a minute, add 3 to 5 tablespoons
of any type of cooking oil.
2. Before the oil starts smoking, lay the frozen dumpling on the
pan. Pour cold water to about inch high in the pan. The water
about the half
of the dumplings.
3. When the water comes to a boil, put the lid
on. Maintain medium heat. Let the dumplings simmer in the covered
pan, checking every
the pan a few times so the dumplings are evenly heated. Cook until
the liquid is almost gone. Leave the dumplings standing, so you
can achieve the desired
browning on the bottom and softer texture on top.
4. If you like them extra crispy, prepare 5 tablespoons of water
mixed with 1 tablespoon of flour and 1 tablespoon of any vinegar.
the liquid in the pan is almost gone. Close the lid and cook till
the liquid is completely evaporated. The dumplings are now ready
You'll need a good size pot, the kind you would use to boil pasta.
This way your dumplings won't be too crowded in the boiling process.
1. Add water to pot till it's half full, bring to a boil on high
heat, and then add the dumplings. Do not defrost.
2. Immediately stir the dumplings, so they don't stick to the
bottom. The heat stays on high throughout.
3. Once the water is boiling again, add 1 1/2 cup of cold water,
bring it to a boil.
4. Add another 1 1/2 cup of cold water, bring it to a boil.
Your dumpling is perfectly boiled now.
You'll need a traditional Chinese bamboo steamer and a wok.
1. Bring 3 cups of water in the wok on high heat to a boil.
2. Brush some cooking oil on the steamer surface to prevent
sticking. Lay the frozen dumplings on the steamer.
3. Put the steamer with the lid on the wok, over the boiling
water. Keep on high heat, and steam for 8 minutes. Your dumplings
customers want to know how to make a simple dumpling sauce
at home. Here is a basic recipe:
• Use a half cup of water and a half cup of soy sauce.This
is the base.
• Mix in one tablespoon of sugar and one tablespoon of
vinegar (any kind, be creative -- you can even try lime
one tablespoon of
oil. If you
have fresh ginger at home, add some to taste.